Five Decades of Growth
Since the mid 1960's Forrest steel Corporation has grown in many ways. The original location was on Forest Avenue in Homestead PA (FORREST ORNAMENTAL IRON COMPANY est. 1957). The demand for a quality fabricator inspired the move to our current location on Baldwin Road in Baldwin Borough.
Since we incorporated in 1966, the growth of Forrest Steel Corporation has enabled us to become very diversified. From beams, stanchion posts, lintels, railings and stairs we entered the commercial end of our industry. Putting our customers first and providing a quality product on time produced some great relationships with a wide variety of contractors in the United States.
We found the best way to advertise was to give our customers the best product as fast as possible for a competitive price. Many customers came back and told us the reliabilty and quality was the main reason for the next order. They all agree the pennies they occasionally saved were not worth the headaches.
If you have any questions please give our sales staff a call today.